Sunday, November 24, 2013

Do Professional Athletes Need Real Estate Agents?

As I am a big fan of Professional sports, mostly baseball, and basketball, and having the dream of selling real estate, it has always been a question of mine what the athletes do if they are traded or just feel like moving somewhere different? So I began to research it a little bit when I ran into a blog by Diane Tuman, who happened to have the answer as she has a Q&A from a real estate group who actually work with the athletes. Here is a link to the blog, http://www.zillow.com/blog/2010-09-08/how-do-pro-athletes-handle-their-real-estate-needs/ . I find it very interesting that they find different homes and neighborhood's for these athletes that meet their wants and needs. I think this is great that athletes use real estate agents because that just goes to show that agents are always going to be needed. So if you have the time, I would recommend reading Diane's blog. It will answer many questions that you may have about the athletes and what they do to move into a different home.



1 comment:

  1. I never thought about what athletes did when they were traded but this makes sense now that I think about it.

    ReplyDelete