Sunday, November 24, 2013

What Interests Me About Real Estate...

The reason I am writing about what made me interested in real estate is because I believe it is an important thing for people to know. Basically what made me interested is when my family and I were looking for a new house when we were going to move. I thought that our agent had the coolest job in the world. She was always very happy and always knew everything about the houses and other houses around the area we wanted to be in. She told us that anytime we needed her to open a house so we could look at it to just let her know and she would be there. I thought it was awesome that she was able to see so many properties and know everything about them. It also didn't hurt anything that she had plenty of money because she was so good at selling houses. All of this is what inspires me to become a real estate agent in a few years.

3 comments:

  1. Corey,

    Great post and keep it up! I'm a real estate agent in Arkansas and found your post on Google Plus. I can tell with your energy, you can conquer real estate and much more. Best of wishes Corey, and I'll see you at the top my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that you found a career you're genuinely interested in. It makes reading the blog enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am very interested in this career! I appreciate both of your comments! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete